IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION Pinegrove, Mountbellew, Co Galway, Tel 090-9623945
- Eligibility: entry to participate in the Championship is confined to shows which have paid the 5% administration fee.
- Qualifying rounds will take place at shows designated by the ISA
- Selected shows should hold a separate class for each qualifier from which highest placed animals will qualify
- Animals which have already qualified are not eligible to compete in further qualifiers at local shows in the same championship.
- Shows may charge an entry fee for each “Qualifier Class”. The ISA will award rosette to selected animals
- It is a condition that no other Sponsor may be involved in “Qualifier Classes”
- These general rules and those relating to the individual championships being staged should be published in the schedule and catalogue of the participating show.
- The Secretary of the show and the representative of the Show and the rep. From the ISA will arrange to take the following particulars in respect of each qualifier stage at the show:
a. Name & Address of the winner and full particulars of the animal. Notify the winner of each qualifier of the date and place of final, and collect the appropriate entry fee for same.
b. Forward the particulars and entry fee to the ISA within 2 days
c. Winners of qualifiers will compete in the final
- The ISA in consultation with the sponsor reserve the right to alter or amend the rules of the competition were necessary.
- 5% of the prize money will be retained by the ISA towards the cost of running these championships.
- Any shows or competitors in breach of these rules will be disqualified from competing in these championships.
- Shows and competitors must contact the ISA for all details and information concerning these championships and not the sponsors
- Any objection or complaint must be lodged in writing with the ISA representative at the show, and the show secretary within half an hour following the completion of the competition, together with €25 or other stated fee which is refundable in the event of the objection being upheld.
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL BOVINE AND EQUINE ANIMALS IN ISA ORGANISED CHAMPIONSHIPS MUST BE LED BY COMPETENT ADULTS.